Bula vinaka my name is pritisha today i am going to share what i have been doing at the christian youth camp. on the first day we had to change into our swimming togs and then everyone met at the beautiful grass field we had ours groups so we had to rotate in our group so i was in group 7 so our first activity was we did some solving at the grass field and we solved some puzzles and then the bell rang then we sat in our groups to get a teacher then we got mrs ganesh and mr wallace then we got up and we went to the crate climbing and maria the girl who was in our group got the most crates and i was second for crate climbing and i am happy about that.after that we went to rock climbing  it was so easy i touched all the hands.then we went to target shooting it was kinda fun but i was scared but i did it i was so proud of my self after that we went mudslide i was so so excited for mudslide because wheae tracey was there my favorite teacher in the whole wide world it was so fun at the mud slide the slide went sooo fast i loved it and some people got stuck on the slide because of there clothes no offesive but they should have worn swimming togs but we had soo much fun after mudslide we went to the pools at 4:30 then everyone was there then i met with my friends in the cold pool like vivian sanaa luisa rosena pj tui and then we played around and then matua tuli pushed me in the pool but it was funn and then after at 5:50 we got told we get out of the pool and go shower and change for dinner so after we went shower change and we went to the hall to get our dinner and we ate nachos for dinner and then we went to our cabins and had fun after 1 hour it was bed time and we kept laughing and vivian was making so  much noise that she got kicked out to sleep with the teachers and then we were in our cabins and we bulided a tent and then we put our pillows and and our sleeping bags on the ground and went to  sleep. thats all for today

BYE GUYS SEE YOU NEXT TIME ;]